how I use social media
I was interviewed recently by an ex client of mine – Bob Barker on how I use social media both for work and home life.
Summary – constantly.
Reasons – to stay connected when not physically present.
Benefits – learn and feed my appallingly low attention span.
Tips – be anti-social every so often.
Filed under: social media | Leave a Comment
the type of stuff I write aboutadvertising art blog bloggers blogging Blogs I like to read books business campervan cartoon cartoon strip celebrity CIPR colocation communications economy facebook flexible working google graffiti holiday homeworking internet iphone journalists knickers LFC management marketing maternity leave media media relations music PR recession remote working sanity search Seth Godin social media social networking tech pr teleworking Twitter worklife balance
- The one where you walk down to theatre with your arse hanging out of a gown, wide awake. It's baby day! 3 days ago
- @the_heiress pulled pork dog.......MUNCH 2 weeks ago
- Doing a Madonna on me old blog today....needs a revamp/re-invent....whatevs 2 weeks ago
- Really impressive service from @ee Penzance yesterday - two issues sorted and replacement phone arrived 9am today #notjustanegativetweeter 2 weeks ago
- @JamieIvory bliemy...a guru! 2 weeks ago
a bit about meI am head of the technology and corporate division at Ruder Finn UK. The opinions voiced here just belong to little ol' me and are not necessarily representative of the agency's views.
where to find me
things I’ve written lately